For stock enquiries, please contact our sales team at +60128387789 or Whatsapp
Malaysia Not Applicable
- 802.11ax wireless specification delivers blazing fast wireless connectivity with increased range and reliability
- One 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet WAN port for Gigabit Internet connections
- Four 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports to satisfy bandwidth-hungry wired devices
- Concurrent dual-band wireless for connections up to 1800 Mbps1
- Dual-band Wi-Fi with up to 4 simultaneous streams, 1024 QAM and OFDMA revolutionizing network efficiency for device-dense smart and connected homes
- 1024 QAM and 80 MHz contiguous channel width for turbocharged speeds up to 1.4 times faster than 11ac Mbps, over larger areas
- BSS Coloring increases range and reduces interference in “noisy” Wi-Fi environments
- More bandwidth to support the barrage of data transmissions from all your smart home and IoT devices – without affecting data-intensive applications like 4K streaming and VR gaming
- Command your router’s functionality with your voice using Alexa or the Google Assistant
- Enable and disable your Wi-Fi guest zone, check login credentials, and reboot the system hands-free
- Security: Latest Wi-Fi security with 128-bit encryption (Wi-Fi Protected Access) / WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Advanced Features: D-Link Wi-Fi App Setup and Configuration / QoS (Quality of Service) / DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) / Parental Control / Firewall - Network Address Translation (NAT) / Guest Zone / Multicast Support
Next-gen Speed and Range – Combined speeds up to 1.8 Gbps. 2.4 GHz band speeds are up to 90% faster, while 5 GHz band speeds are up to 38% faster than the equivalent 11AC router.
Exceptional Capacity – Up to 4x greater capacity than Wireless-AC so more devices can connect at once.
D-Link WiFi Mesh – Mix-and-match with D-Link WiFi Mesh-enabled solutions to create a seamless coverage to reach every corner of your home inside and out.
Made for the Smart Home – Better performance in device-dense environments. Up to 4 simultaneous streams deliver data to more devices with less latency.
Standards-Defining OFDMA – Combines multiple small packets into a single packet, so multiple devices can receive data simultaneously.
Unprecedented Efficiency – Higher throughput, more efficient transmission. Target Wake Time (TWT) helps reduce battery consumption for smart home devices.
Smart Connect – Devices are automatically directed to the optimum wireless band to ensure best performance.
Test Internet Speed – Built-in internet test powered by Ookla® to check your connection uplink and downlink speeds.
Simple Set-Up – AP based set up and management from your smartphone or tablet.
Voice Control – Works with Alexa and Google Assistant to manage WiFi access for guests and family members with spoken commands: When it’s time for bed “Alexa turn off Johnny’s WiFi” or when you have guests “Google, enable guest WiFi.”
|Product Description||• Smart AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Router|
|Multicast Support||• Yes|
|Wireless Speed||• 1800Mbps (2.4G 574Mbps+5G 1200Mbps)|
|SDRAM||• 256 MB|
|Flash||• 128 MB|
|Antenna Type||• External Fixed Antenna (2x2+2x2)|
|Wi-Fi Mesh||• N/A|
|D-Link Wi-Fi||• Yes|
|D-Link SharePort Mobile||• N/A|
|mydlink SharePort||• N/A|
|D-Link QRS Mobile||• N/A|
|mydlink Lite||• (iOS/Android) N/A|
|D-Fend (McAfee)||• N/A|
|Voice Control Support (Amazon Alexa / Google Assistant)||• Yes|
|LAN||• 4 (10/100/1000)|
|USB 2.0/3.0||• N/A|
|Static IP||• Yes|
|Dynamic IP (DHCP)||• Yes|
|Static IPv6||• Yes|
|PPPoE (IPv6 over PPPoE)||• Yes|
|Wireless Security||• Latest 128-bit wireless encryption|
|WPS (Wi-Fi Protect Setup)||• Yes|
|Guest Zone||• Yes|
|USB Sharing (FTP)||• N/A|
|USB Sharing (SAMBA)||• N/A|
- 1 x D-Link DIR-X1870 Smart AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Router