For stock enquiries, please contact our sales team at +60128387789 or Whatsapp
Malaysia Not Applicable
This product has a maximum quantity of 1
- A4 Color Inkjet All-in-One Printers, Perfect for Home
- Print, Scan and Copy
- Print speed up to 7.5 ppm (black) and 5.5 ppm (color)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- 3-Years Carry-In Limited Warranty, I-to-1 Exchange by HP
- Ink Consumables HP 682 Black & Tri-Color
HP DESKJET INK ADVANTAGE 2336 3-IN-1 COLOR PRINTER | 7WQ05B
Dependable printing and scanning, simple setup, and everyday documents at a great value.
- Print, scan, and copy everyday documents with HP’s most affordable all-in-one² – from the world's #1 printer vendor³.
- Use your PC to set up in a few easy steps, and you're ready to print¹. Connect with USB and download the HP Smart app for a guided setup experience from your PC¹.
- Depend on Original HP ink cartridges to deliver the crisp text and vivid colors you expect, page after page. Choose high-yield cartridges to get a better value for frequent printing.
- Seamless setup
- Tackle the essentials – print, scan, copy
- Connect your printer with USB
- The world's #1 printer vendor
- Achieve high print speeds
- Exceptional HP print quality. Get rich black text and vibrant graphics for all your everyday documents.
- FUNCTIONS: Print, copy, scan
- MULTITASKING SUPPORTED: No
- FIRST PAGE OUT (READY): Black: As fast as 15 sec 
- DUTY CYCLE (MONTHLY, A4): Up to 1000 pages
- RECOMMENDED MONTHLY PAGE VOLUME: 50 to 100
- PRINT TECHNOLOGY: HP Thermal Inkjet
- PRINTER DRIVERS INCLUDED: HP PCL 3 GUI
- PRINT QUALITY BLACK (BEST): Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
- DISPLAY: None
- NUMBER OF PRINT CARTRIDGES: 2 (1 each black, tri-color)
- PRINT LANGUAGES: HP PCL 3 GUI
- AUTOMATIC PAPER SENSOR: No
- REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGES: APJ: HP 682 Tri-color Original Ink Advantage Cartridge (~150 pages yield) 3YM76AA; HP 682 Black Original Ink Advantage Cartridge (~480 pages yield) 3YM77AA.
Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies  This printer is intended to work only with cartridges that have new or reused HP electronic circuitry, and it uses dynamic security measures to block cartridges using modified or non-HP circuitry. Periodic firmware updates will maintain the effectiveness of these measures and block cartridges that previously worked. Reused HP electronic circuitry enables the use of reused, remanufactured, and refilled cartridges. More at: http://www.hp.com/learn/ds
- WIRELESS CAPABILITY: No
- CONNECTIVITY, STANDARD: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Windows 10, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer
- COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows 10, 7
- MOBILE PRINTING CAPABILITY: Mobile Print Capability not supported
- MEMORY, STANDARD: Integrated memory
- MAXIMUM MEMORY: Integrated memory
- PAPER HANDLING INPUT, STANDARD: 60-sheet input tray
- PAPER HANDLING OUTPUT, STANDARD: 25-sheet output tray
- DUPLEX PRINTING: Manual (driver support provided)
- MEDIA SIZES SUPPORTED: A4; B5; A6; DL envelope
- MEDIA SIZES, CUSTOM: 89 x 127 to 215 x 279 mm
- MEDIA TYPES: Plain paper, Photo paper, Brochure paper
- MEDIA WEIGHTS, RECOMMENDED: 75 g/m²
- BORDERLESS PRINTING: No
- SCANNER TYPE: Flatbed
- SCAN FILE FORMAT: JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, PNG
- SCAN RESOLUTION, OPTICAL: Up to 1200 dpi
- BIT DEPTH: 24-bit
- SCAN SIZE, MAXIMUM: 216 x 297 mm
- DIGITAL SENDING STANDARD FEATURES: No
- SCAN INPUT MODES: Front-panel scan
- COPY RESOLUTION (BLACK TEXT): Up to 600 x 300 dpi
- COPY RESOLUTION (COLOR TEXT AND GRAPHICS): Up to 600 x 300 dpi
- COPIES, MAXIMUM: Up to 9 copies
- POWER: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz). Input voltage: 200 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3Hz) (China & India). Not dual voltage, power supply varies by part number with # Option code identifier.
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 0.05 watts (Off), 1.83 watts (Ready), 0.83 watt (Sleep), 0.05 watts (Auto-off) 
- ECOLABELS: CECP; SEPA
- SUSTAINABLE IMPACT SPECIFICATIONS: None
- RECOMMENDED OPERATING HUMIDITY RANGE: 20 to 80% RH
- MINIMUM DIMENSIONS (W X D X H): 425.2 x 304.1 x 149.1 mm 16.47 x 11.97 x 5.87 in 
- MAXIMUM DIMENSIONS (W X D X H): 425.2 x 304.1 x 149.1 mm 16.47 x 11.97 x 5.87 in 
- WEIGHT: 3.42 kg 7.55 lb
- PACKAGE WEIGHT: 4.45 kg 9.87 lb
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2336 Printer; HP 682 Setup Black Cartridge; HP 682 Setup Tri-color Cartridge; Regulatory flyer; Setup guide; Reference guide; Power cord [For ink volume and page yield information, visit http://hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies]
- CABLE INCLUDED: AP EM only: Yes 1.5 m (USB) cable
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED: WW: HP Printer Software, available online
- MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: 3-years limited hardware warranty
 Requires the HP Smart app download. For details on local printing requirements see http://hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Certain features/software are available in English language only. Internet access required and must be purchased separately.
 Based on HP internal comparison of inkjet and laser products as of May 2020.
 Based on 2019Q1 shipments in the IDC Worldwide Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker®, 2019Q1 Release. Includes shipments of all printing devices (inkjet printers, laser printers, copiers and multifunction devices, including production units).
 Dimensions vary as per configuration
 Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.
 Speed specifications have been updated to reflect current industry testing methods.
 Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
 Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims
 For more information about page yields for replacement cartridges see http://hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies for setup cartridges click on Setup supplies link on the same page.
* In the interests of continuous product improvement, all product appearance and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
* Images are for illustrative purposes only.
- HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2336 Printer
- HP 682 Black Setup Cartridge
- HP 682 Tri-Color Setup Cartridge
- Regulatory flyer
- Setup guide
- Reference guide
- Power cord