For stock enquiries, please contact our sales team at +60128387789 or Whatsapp
Malaysia Not Applicable
- A4 Color Laser Multifunction Printer, Perfect for Home
- Print, Scan and Copy
- Print speed up to 19 ppm (black) and 4 ppm (color)
- USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- 3-Years Limited Warranty
HP COLOR LASETJET PRO MFP M178nw AIO PRINTER | 4ZB96A
Colour laser MFP performance at an affordable price
Get productive MFP performance – HP’s smallest in-class. Print, scan, and copy, produce high-quality colour results, and print and scan from your phone.
Legendary quality, surprisingly affordable price
- This surprisingly small laser delivers exceptional quality, page after page.
- Produce sharp text, bold blacks and crisp colour graphics.
- Rely on a high-performance laser MFP at an affordable price.
Designed to fit your space
- Work efficiently with a small, compact MFP – HP’s smallest in-class.
- Get print speeds up to 18/4 ppm (A4).
- Get quick and easy printing directly at the control panel
- Get versatile performance and print, scan, and copy.
Easy mobile printing and scanning with HP Smart app
- Get simple setup, and print and scan from your phone, with the HP Smart app.
- Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets.
- Easily share resources – access and print with wireless and Ethernet networking.
- Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your printer – and easily print without accessing a network.
- Print, copy, scan, Wireless
- Processor Speed: 800 Mhz
- Memory: Standard/Maximum: 128 MB
- Duty cycle : Up to 20,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume : 100 to 500 pages
- Display: 2-Line LCD
- Control Panel: 2-Line LCD; 13 Buttons (Power, Cancel, Start (Mono/Colour), Navigation (Menu, OK, Back, Left, Right), ID Copy, Contrast, Scan to, Wireless); LED indicator lights (Power, Status, Wireless)
- Compatible operating system: Windows®: 7 (32/64 bit), 2008 Server R2, 8 (32/64 bit), 8.1 (32/64 bit), 10 (32/64 bit), 2012 Server, 2016 Server
- Minimum system requirements: PC: Windows 7 or newer, Intel® Pentium® IV 1 GHz 32-bit or 64-bit processor or higher, 1 GB RAM, 16 GB HDD
- Technology: Laser
- Duplex print options: Manual (driver support provided)
- Speed : BLACK (Normal, A4): Up to 18ppm; COLOUR (Normal, A4): Up to 4ppm
- First page out : BLACK (A4, Ready): As fast as 12.4 sec
- Resolution: BLACK (Best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi; BLACK (Normal): Up to 600 x 600 dpi; COLOUR (Best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi; COLOUR (Normal): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Cartridge number: 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Standard print language: SPL
- Type: Flatbed
- Technology: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scan to: PDF
- Resolution: Hardware: Up to 4800 x 4800 dpi; Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi; Enhanced: Up to 19,200 dpi
- Max scanning size: Flatbed: 216 x 297 mm
- Grayscale levels: 256
- Bit depth: 10-bit (colour)
- File format: PDF, JPG, TIFF
- Input modes: Front-panel scan, copy, HP MFP scan software, user application via TWAIN or WIA
- Scanner advanced features: Scan to WSD (network support only); Book Scanning; Poster Stitching for multiple scan; Text Converting; Scan to E-Book; Existing File to E-Book
- Twain version Version: 1.9
- Speed : BLACK (Normal, A4): Up to 18 cpm; COLOUR (Normal, A4): Up to 4 cpm
- First copy out: BLACK (A4): As fast as 12.6 seconds; COLOUR (A4): As fast as 32.1 seconds
- Max copies: Up to 999 copies
- Copier reduce/enlarge: 25 to 400%
- Copier setting: Copies; Original Size; Reduce/Enlarge; Darkness; Original Type; Collation; 2-Up; 4-Up; ID Copy; Adjust Background; Auto Fit Copy; Colour Mode
- Copier smart software features: Automatic adjusting background; Extended layout (2-up, 4-up, ID copy); expanded contrast adjustments (11 different settings); Scale from one paper size to another(Letter>A4, AutoFit)
- Connectivity (standard): Hi-speed USB 2.0 port, Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-Tx network port, Wireless 802.11 b/g/n
- Network capabilities: Via built-in 10/100 Base-TX networking
- Wireless capability: Yes, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Mobile printing capability : Apple AirPrint™; Mobile Apps; Google Cloud Print™; Wi-Fi® Direct Printing; Mopria™ Certified
- Supported network protocols: Via built-in networking solution: TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6; print: TCP-IP port 9100 Direct Mode, LPD (raw queue support only), WSD; discovery: SLP, Bonjour, WS-Discovery; IP Config: IPv4 (BootP, DHCP, AutoIP, Manual), IPv6 (Stateless Link-Local and via Router, Stateful via DHCPv6); management: SNMPv1/v2/v3, HTTP
- Security management: Password-protected network embedded Web server; enable/disable Network ports; SNMPv1 community password change; SNMPV2&V3; IPSec; Filtering : MAC, IPv4, IPv6
- Paper handling: INPUT: 150-sheet input tray; OUTPUT: 50-sheet output bin
- Type: Plain, Light, Heavy, Extra Heavy, Coloured, Preprinted, Recycle, Labels, Bond, Glossy
- Weight (Supported): 60 to 220 g/m²
- Sizes (Supported): Tray1: A4; A5; A6; B5 (JIS); Oficio 216 x 340, 76 x 148.5 to 216 x 356 mm
- Acoustic: Acoustic power emissions (active, printing): 6.5 B(A) (printing at with Mono mode); 6.1 B(A) (printing at with Colour mode); Acoustic power emissions (active scan): 6.2 B(A) (Scanning at 18 ipm with ADF only)
- Operating environment: Operating temperature range: 10 to 30° C; Recommended operating temperature: 15 to 27° C; Operating humidity range: 10 to 80% RH (non-condensing); Recommended operating humidity range: 20 to 70% RH (non-condensing); Storage temperature range: -20 to 40° C
- Energy savings feature technology: HP Auto-Off Technology; Power save
- Power specifications: Power supply type: Internal (Built-in) power supply; Power supply required: 110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC, 50/60 Hz and 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; Power consumption:7 300 watts (Active Printing), 38 watts (Ready), 1.9 watts (Sleep), 0.2 watts (Manual off); 0.2 watts (Auto off/Manual on); Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC):8 0.876 kWh/Week (BA), 1.093 kWh/Week (ES)
- Dimension: 406 x 363 x 288.7 mm
- Weight: 12.94 kg
- Replacement Cartridge: HP 119A Original Laser Toner Cartridge (~1000/~700 pages) W2090A/W2091A/W2092A/W2093A (APJ excl China); Drum W1120A  Average color composite (C/M/Y) and black declared yields based on ISO/IEC 19798 and continuous printing. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies. This printer uses dynamic security, which may be updated periodically by firmware updates. The printer is intended to be used solely with cartridges using an original HP chip. Cartridges using a non‐HP chip may not function or may cease to function. More at: www.hp.com/learn/ds
- Warranty: Three-year limited hardware warranty, retrun to nearest HP Authorized Service Provider by log on to HP Customer Service;For more info please visit us at https://support.hp.com
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Preinstalled introductory HP Laser Printer 0.7K pages Black, 0.5K pages Cyan, Yellow, Magenta print cartridges; Imaging drum, Toner collection unit; Installation guide, Getting Started guide, User's Guide, Support flyer, Warranty guide; No CD-ROM; Power cord; USB cable (AP, only Wi-Fi model for AMS, EMEA); tel line cable  Introductory cartridges included; yields 500 color composite (C/Y/M) and 700 black pages. Replacement cartridge average composite (C/Y/M) declared yield 700 and average black yield 1000 pages based on ISO/IEC 19798 and continuous printing. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- Cable Included:: Yes, 1 USB and 1 Power Cord
- Software Included: Common Installer, V3 Print Driver with Lite SM, TWAIN/WIA Driver, HP MFP Scan
 Smallest in-class footprint compared only to dimensions of majority of worldwide competing personal colour laser printers (defined as non-discontinued colour laser printers <$200 USD and colour laser MFPs <$300 USD); HP internal research of printer manufacturers’ published specifications as of Sept 4, 2018 and Keypoint Intelligence-Buyers Lab 2018 study commissioned by HP. Market share as reported by IDC CYQ2 2018 Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker. Footprint for HP Color Laser 150 printer series is 183 square inches, for HP Color Laser 170 MFP series is 228.8 square inches. For details, see keypointintelligence.com/HPColorLaser.
 Requires the HP Smart app download. For details on local printing requirements see hp.com/go/mobileprinting
 Excludes first set of test documents. For more information, see hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
 For details on local printing requirements see hp.com/go/mobile printing
 Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz operations only. Learn more at hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
 Mobile device needs to be connected to Wi-Fi Direct® signal of a Wi-Fi Direct-supported AiO or printer prior to printing. Details at hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi Direct® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
* In the interests of continuous product improvement, all product appearance and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
* Images are for illustrative purposes only.
- 4ZB96A HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M178nw 3-In1 Printer with HP 119 CMYBK Startup Toner
- USB Cable
- Phone Cable
- Power Cord
- Installation guide
- User Manual